LocationsVictoria Box Hill, Cranbourne, Dandenong, Doncaster East, Kew, Pakenham, Vermont, Warragul
Dr Meena Mittal is a highly qualified and experienced Pain Medicine and Anaesthetist who uses a compassionate and multidisciplinary approach for the care of her patients.
Dr Mittal completed her medical degree at the University of Melbourne, followed by an Anaesthetics Fellowship at the Alfred Hospital. Recognising the importance of acute and chronic pain management and the impact it had on quality of life of patients, Dr Mittal went on to achieve an additional fellowship in Pain Medicine.
Dr Mittal is passionate about pain medicine and patient care. Dr Mittal brings an innate ability to relate to patients and colleagues alike. She aims to provide comprehensive care, whilst placing paramount importance on improving the daily functioning of every patient.
- Fellow of ANZ Faculty of Pain Medicine
- Fellow of ANZ College of Anaesthetists
- Member of the International Society of Neuromodulation
- Member of Neuromodulation Society of Australia and NZ (NSANZ)
- Member of Australian Institute of Clinical Directors
- Director of NSANZ Board
- Convenor for Annual Scientific Meeting for NSANZ