Dr. Mina Ghaly FRACP is a highly qualified Australian-trained neurologist. He subspecialises in Movement Disorder Neurology, and also undertakes General Neurology.
Dr. Ghaly is the lead movement disorder neurologist at Precision Brain Spine and Pain Centre. He also holds a position at the Royal Melbourne Hospital and is a Movement Disorders Neurologist at St Vincent’s Hospital.
Mina has particular expertise in movement disorder neurology. He has expertise in:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Restless legs
- ‘Device Assisted Therapies’ such as Deep Brain Stimulation, Apomorphine, and Duodopa.
- Headaches and facial pain
- Vertigo, peripheral neuropathy, and multiple sclerosis
Dr Ghaly prides himself on:
- An engaging, warm and compassionate bedside manner
- A thoughtful and methodological approach to the diagnosis and treatment of frequently complicated neurological conditions
- An evidence-based approach to movement disorder neurology
He also speaks fluent Arabic.
Dr Ghaly is also an active researcher in the field of Movement Disorders particularly, Parkinson’s disease.
Dr. Ghaly is a member of Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP), Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists (ANZAN), American Academy of Neurology (AAN), International Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Society (IPMDS), Movement Disorders Society of Australia and New Zealand (MDSANZ) and The Australian and New Zealand Headache Society (ANZHS).