SHORT WAIT TIMES & CLEAR COMMUNICATION
Precision Brain, Spine and Pain Centre is pleased to offer the following for General Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals, Nurses and their patients:
- Multi-specialty expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of neurosurgical, neurological and spinal conditions, as well as chronic pain
- Appointments available for private, WorkCover, defence and international patients
- Convenient access to consulting venues across Victoria, Tasmania and South East Queensland
- Short waiting times, generally less than a few weeks
- Priority referral services
- Minimal patient bounce backs; we will arrange and expedite referrals to other specialists as needed
- Clear and timely communications with the treating doctor and other related practitioners
- Dynamic and interactive continuing medical education program
MAKE A REFERRAL
Our specialists consult at a variety of locations across Victoria and Tasmania. Our appointments are generally offered 1 – 3 weeks in advance, however we offer priority appointments for urgent requests. Arrange a referral for your patient today to engage our team in the task of their ongoing care.
EDUCATION & EVENTS
The Precision team regularly hold interactive education events for General Practitioners.
Additionally, as part of our commitment to Continuing Medical Education, we run convenient midday seminars at GP practice locations throughout Victoria and Tasmania. In many instances these seminars offer GPs an opportunity to claim CPD points from the RACGP.
On this page general practitioners can download referral templates for medical practice software. We have templates available for Best Practice, PractiX, Genie, Medical Director and MedTech32
For your convenience, all patient forms are available for PDF download, as well as the ability to order paper based referral pads for your consult premises. We also have a list of helpful websites that you or your patient may benefit from visiting.