Nicole Varigos is a registered psychologist who has worked with adults and children across private practice, educational and community health settings.
Nicole is a warm and empathic practitioner with a passion for working with client’s experiencing anxiety disorders, complex trauma, domestic violence and personality disorders (e.g., Borderline Personality Disorder).
She utilises a number of treatment approaches including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Humanistic interventions.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) Australian College of Natural Medicine
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology The University of Melbourne
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology Monash University
- Masters of Professional Psychology The Cairnmillar Institute