Depending on your method of Priority Referral Form, forms can be submitted a number of ways. Online, phone, fax, mail or provided to the patient to bring to their appointment are all acceptable.
You can refer through HealthLink from your Practice Software using HealthLink EDI precineu
Urgent appointments are available so please do not hesitate to phone or get one of your administrative team to call our main office
on +61 3 8862 0000 or contact us if needed.
REQUIRED NEW PATIENT FORMS
- Priority Referral Form referring practitioner to complete along with referral letter
- Download our New Patient Registration or Online Patient Form to complete before appointment
Please remind the patient to bring the following when they visit:
- A valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Current health insurance details
- A list of the medications they are currently taking, as well as the dosage (including over-the-counter medications and vitamins taken regularly)
- Copies of any tests, x-rays, MRI scans, CT scans or medical history relating to their medical condition (if applicable)
- It is important they bring the actual scans in with them (not just the reports) if they have them
CONDITION BASED FORMS
Please select the appropriate forms based on the patient’s condition. If you are unsure which forms to provide, a member of our reception team will be able to help.