At Precision Life, personal training forms the cornerstone of health and fitness services that are offered. Using an expert personal trainer to help you to achieve your goals can be extremely effective and rewarding. Our unique facility and great trainers will allow you to reach the next level and have fun doing so!
A Precision Life personal trainer will inspire, encourage and motivate you to be the best you can be. In a non-threatening, luxurious and relaxed environment, they will provide you with individualised workouts based on your particular biology as well as your specific goals.
At Precision Life, we understand that most people don’t have unlimited hours to spend exercising. Working with our personal trainers, either one-on-one, in pairs or in a small group, allows you to obtain the greatest possible benefit in a time-efficient manner.
An important feature of our personal training methods is continuous assessment of your progress, with modification of your program as you make gains and meet challenges.
WHY USE A PRECISION LIFE PERSONAL TRAINER?
Precision Life personal trainers are experts when it comes to helping people live up to their dreams. Instead of training alone, people use Precision Life personal trainers for a variety of reasons:
- They will push you harder and you will achieve results more quickly
- You will be more likely to exercise regularly, and less likely to skip or miss a workout session
- You will work smarter, performing a wider range of specific purpose exercises, instead of repeating the same routine week after week
- You are given constant feedback, encouragement and motivation to facilitate attainment of your goals.
- You are supervised to ensure safe and effective training, with a reduced risk of injury
- Our trainer can help with rehabilitation from injuries, and our physiotherapists are also available to assist
- Exercise programs can be tailored to meet the recommendations of other health care professionals you are seeing. For example, where your doctor has recommended weight loss to improve your health and wellbeing, or a physiotherapist has recommended core muscle stabilising exercises to deal with lower back problems
Your program will consist of an initial assessment with our Training Director, who will analyse & determine your training requirements & then co-ordinate & implement realistic goals, nutritional support and a personalised exercise plan.
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING
This is the most popular form of personal training. Having a trainer exclusively dedicated to you for a 30 or 60 minute session allows personalised attention that delivers results. By working with the same personal trainer on a regular basis, you will develop a relationship of encouragement, motivation, and guidance.
By training in groups of 2-5 friends, family, or colleagues, you will experience the fun of training in a supportive and vibrant team atmosphere. Your personal trainer will harness the energy and camaraderie of the group in order to deliver a unique and effective training experience to each individual. Training in a group often provides additional encouragement and motivation, and forms the basis of friendships which extend beyond the walls of the training studio.